So do you ever have something really
dorky that you like to do? I make parodies of famous songs for fun. They often
come to me when I am driving in my car so I sing the words to the tune of the
song playing, and then I laugh at myself. I laugh because the words are usually
ridiculous and I am no Celine Dion, I'll tell ya that. :) These parodies
usually revolve around my cooking experiences (often disastrous), which gives
much to write about. This parody is of the lovely Carrie Underwood's Two Black Cadillacs,
that I call Two Black Angus Cows. It's about animals fighting back against being slaughtered for human consumption. :)
Now if I could only find someone to
sing my parodies and make music videos for me...
TWO BLACK ANGUS COWS:
Two black Angus cows in a pasture
eating hay
Sunlight shining bright in the
middle of the day
One is for her hide
The other for the farmers to milk
her night
Two black Angus cows meeting for
the first time
[Chorus:]
And the horses said he was a good man
And the horses said he was a good man
And the chickens said he was a
good friend
But the Angus in the two black
veils didn’t bother to cry
Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye
They took turns laying some straw
down
Kicked a hoof full of dirt into
the deep ground
They didn’t want any more of
their farm friends to die
Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, Bye
Two black Angus cows, two black
Angus cows
Two months ago the Angus noticed
less of their friends around
Turns out, farmer man was taking
them into town
They decided then he’d never get
away with doing this to them
Two black Angus cows waiting for
the right time, right time
[Chorus:]
And the horses said he was a good man
And the horses said he was a good man
And the chickens said he was a
good friend
But the Angus in the two black
veils didn’t bother to cry
Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye
They took turns laying some straw
down
Kicked a hoof full of dirt into
the deep ground
They didn’t want any more of
their farm friends to die
Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, Bye
Yeah, yeah
[Bridge:]
It was the first and the last time they saw each other face to face
It was the first and the last time they saw each other face to face
They shared a snouty smile and
just walked away
And left the secret at the grave
[Chorus:]
And the horses said he was a good man
And the horses said he was a good man
And the chickens said he was a
good friend
But the Angus in the two black
veils didn’t bother to cry
Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye
They took turns laying some straw
down
Kicked a hoof full of dirt into
the deep ground
They didn’t want any more of
their farm friends to die
Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye
Yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah
------------------
Nighty night, y'all. :)
-With One L

No comments:
Post a Comment